Ich-X Water Treatment (Saltwater) - Hikari
Earn 65 Reward Points Earn 130 Reward Points$13.79
Treat the infestation of Marine Ich and other common deseases with Hikari Ich-X Saltwater.
One Size Available: 16 oz
- For use with saltwater or freshwater fish only
- Treats Marine Ich, Marine Fungi, Protozoans, and Flukes
Not for use in with corals or inverts - Do not overdose
Marine Ich is usually associated with environmental triggers like a change in water temperature, high levels of ammonia or low levels of pH. Signs of Ich can be loss of appetite, increased mucous layer and trouble breathing. When using Ich-X SW you will need to set up a quarantine tank with proper filtration, water movement, temperature monitoring, and top off since most of the time it can take up to 8 weeks to fully implement a type of treatment from start to finish.
Directions for Use
To treat marine "ich" conditions, add 1 tsp (~5mL) of Ich-X to 10 gallons of fresh saltwater.
For Best Results:
1. Always treat in a separate quarantine/treatment tank.
2. Remove activated carbon from filters and clean or replace mechanical filtration media. do not stop filtration!
3. Make at least 20% water change before each addition of Ich-X SW
4. Repeat treatments at least every 24 hours, but no more often than every 8 hours, depending upon the course of the disease (refer to the Ich-X SW Product Data Sheet.) Treatment should continue for 3 days beyond the visible signs of the disease.
Not for use in Reef Aquariums - DO NOT OVERDOSE.
Ingredients: A proprietary formula of water and formaldehyde (<3%)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|Product Name||Ich-X Water Treatment (Saltwater) - Hikari|