- Odinex Oodinium (Velvet Disease) Remover - HW Wiegandt
Use hw Odinex for the removal of Oodinium from your reef tank. Oodinium is a type of parastic dinoflagellate that is known to cause "velvet disease" in fish. At the first sign of illness remove the fish to a hospital tank and treat with 2 mL per 20 liters of water on the first day. On the second and 3rd day add 1 mL per 20 liters of water.
- Treatment should be repeated if symptoms are only slightly reduced.
- Contains copper ions, among others. Invertebrates such as anemones, snails, all coral types, mussels, and crustaceans must be removed from the aquarium before use!
hw Dosing Instructions
- 1. On Day 1, add 4 mL per 10 US gallons of aquarium water.
- 2. On Day 2 and 3, add 2 mL per 10 US gallons of aquarium water.
Do not overdose! But treatment can repeated if necessary. As always, follow manufacturer's instructions.
No related items recommended for this product.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...