- Odinex Oodinium (Velvet Disease) Remover - HW Wiegandt
Use hw Odinex for the removal of Oodinium from your reef tank. Oodinium is a type of parastic dinoflagellate that is known to cause "velvet disease" in fish. At the first sign of illness remove the fish to a hospital tank and treat with 2 mL per 20 liters of water on the first day. On the second and 3rd day add 1 mL per 20 liters of water.
- Treatment should be repeated if symptoms are only slightly reduced.
- Contains copper ions, among others. Invertebrates such as anemones, snails, all coral types, mussels, and crustaceans must be removed from the aquarium before use!
hw Dosing Instructions
- 1. On Day 1, add 4 mL per 10 US gallons of aquarium water.
- 2. On Day 2 and 3, add 2 mL per 10 US gallons of aquarium water.
Do not overdose! But treatment can repeated if necessary. As always, follow manufacturer's instructions.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...