- Miratip Trace Elements - HW Wiegandt
hw miratip contains all the trace elements that are consumed during the natural metabolic processes in a saltwater aquarium.
- Prevents color fading
- Clearing water and more contrasting colors
- Assists with acclimation of newly added corals
- Provides resistance against inhibitors preventing development
- No complexing agent or artificially complexed element compounds
hw Dosing Instructions
- 1. Initial Dose: Add 2 mL for every 10 US gallons of aquarium water
- 2. Subsequent doses: 1 mL per 10 US gallons every 2 days or 4 mL per 100 US gallons every day
NOTE: As always, testing and seeing what works with your particular tank set up is key to success.
hw Wiegandt's line of aquarium additives is simple ...
It's Week 33 of 52 Weeks of Reefing, and this week ...
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You May Also Be Interested In...