- Iodtip Iodine - HW Wiegandt
Iodine is a key element of a coral reef system and is needed for growth and health of soft corals, non-stony corals and invertebrates. hw iodtip promotes growth and enhances colors as well as assists with resistance to disease.
- Encourages growth of exoskeletons of echinoderms
- Helps with shedding process and growth of crustaceans
- Assists with acclimation of newly added corals
- Contains only stable and organic iodine like that found in natural seawater
- Regular use reduces the risk of tissue infections
hw Dosing Instructions
- 1. Add 2 mL for every 50 US gallons, daily
- 2. In more populated tanks, dose can be increased to 4 mL for every 50 US gallons, daily
NOTE: As always, testing and seeing what works with your particular tank set up is key to success.
hw Wiegandt's line of aquarium additives is simple ...
It's Week 33 of 52 Weeks of Reefing, and this week ...
No related items recommended for this product.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You May Also Be Interested In...