- Metal Halide 14K Double End Bulb - Hamilton (DISCONTINUED)
- Use with 70W HQI ballast ANSI code M85 or 70W Electronic ballast
- Use with 150W HQI ballast ANSI code M81 or 150W Electronic ballast
- Use with 250W HQI ballast ANSI code M80 or 250W Electronic ballast
- Use with 400W Pulse Start ballast ANSI code M135 or 400W Electronic ballast
Prefer the Phoenix 14k By Amboss on 4/17/2017Amboss wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI've now used both the Phoenix 14k and the Hamilton 14k. I prefer the Phoenix bulb as to my eyes it has a crisper blue white mixture. I found the Hamilton bulb to have less blue and a slight yellow tint. It was just less visually appealing to my eyes. I switched back to the Phoenix bulb
Good bulb By John on 8/2/2015John would recommend this product to a friendI bought this bulb as a replacement bulb for my son's 40B. I forgot all about it until a few days ago when his other bulb burned out. I like it quite a bit and I plan on buying another one for a backup bulb again.
Bluer than I expected By Andy B on 10/31/2014Andy B would recommend this product to a friendHaving used 14000K bulbs in my fixture for years I changed from Aquatic life 14K to the Hamilton Technology. Huge color change to blue. Makes me wonder if my Aquatic Life bulbs were ever true 14K. Maybe they were less than 10K?
Today on BRStv, we are launching a brand new serie ...
No related items recommended for this product.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You May Also Be Interested In...