Elite Series Sump Medium 35" - Red
Purpose-Built, Signature Style, & Ready-To-Go with Media Reactors
- Hand-crafted, premium 100% acrylic construction
- Skimmer chamber with adjustable baffle
- Media/Refugium chamber
- Return pump chamber
- Silencer chamber with access lid
- Seven inch filter sock holder
- Probe holder
- Twin heater mount
- Six dosing inputs
- Recessed lids with cable cutouts
- Quick-connect bulkhead/union inlets and outlets
- In-built LED lighting
- Two Slow Flow Resin Media Reactors included
- Modern black and clear finish with white accents
Dimensions - 35.43"L x 15.75"W x 15.75"H
- Skimmer Chamber - 11.54"L x 15.04"W
- Media Chamber - 5.31"L x 15.04"W
- Return Chamber - 9.33"L x 15.04"W
Filter Sock Holder - 7"
Input/Output - (2x) 1" (32mm)
Dosing Port Inputs - (6x) 1/4"
Reactors - (2x) Slow Flow Resin Media Reactors
Hmahli is an Australian family-owned business taking the industry by storm. Each of their hand-crafted, premium acrylic aquarium life support systems is designed to achieve the best possible product performance at the best value. Each product has been thoughtfully designed by reef hobbyists to ensure that form and functionality go hand in hand for ultimate product usability.
Thank you for reaching out to us. No, they do not.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!
Unfortunately, the sump has an acrylic filter sock holder for 7" filter socks attached toe the sump that would not fit the ClariSea rollers as the smallest of the two still has a footprint of 9" x 8.1". An alternative would be the Klir Di-7 as these are designed to drop into a 7" filter sock holder. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!