- 1250 Universal Pump (320 GPH) - Eheim
German-made and extremely quiet. EHEIM universal pumps offer a large power spectrum and versatile uses. They also feature outstanding continuous operation characteristics in a more robust pump.
- Output: 320 GPH
- Head Height: 6.5 ft.
- Power Watt: 28W
- Intake: 3/4"
- Outlet: 1/2"
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 7" x 3.75”
These versatile water pumps are perfect for returning water from sump filter systems and can be used either submersed in the water, or located in-line outside of the sump (less heat transfer). Highly energy efficient with silent operation, these dependable pumps will give years of operation.
- Universal pumps are designed for use in/under water as well as for powerful use outside.
- All universal pumps have a hermetically sealed motor body. That guarantees maximum safety.
- The integrated pre-filter prevents objects from entering the impeller and ensures long performance.
- The inlet connector is designed for safe hose connection.
- The pressure connector enables the use of interesting accessories such as installation SET 2.
- The supplied assembly plate enables different assembly options.
- Low energy, less heat transfer to water
- Can be used submerged or in-line
- Silent operation
- Ceramic shaft, suitable for fresh or salt water
- Threaded hose barbs for intake/outlet included
- Optional screen prefilter intake
Quick Compare - Eheim Universal Pump
|Model||Power Usage||Maximum Head Pressure||Maximum Flow||Overall Dimensions|
|1046||5 Watts||3.11 Ft.||80 GPH||4" x 5.8" x 3”|
4.5" x 5.8" x 4.75”
|1250||28 Watts||6.5 Ft.||320 GPH||4.75" x 7" x 3.75”|
|1260||65 Watts||12 Ft.||640 GPH||6.25” x 8.5” x 4.5”|
6.25 x 8.5 x 4.5”
Awesome By DDOGUSMC on 1/24/2016DDOGUSMC would recommend this product to a friendI origanally purchased this pump as a back up for my calcium reactor. After realizing that theese pumpd last forever I have it running my gfo reactor It works great!
great pump By bgan on 1/1/2016bgan would recommend this product to a friendI have had this pump for over 15 years and still working great. The quality is built in and reliability can't be beat
I always reccomend these pumps By Hero on 11/28/2014Hero would recommend this product to a friendI've been keeping a reef aquarium for twenty two years.
I've purchased many pumps during this time.
The EHEIM pumps run quietly for a long time without failure.
They seem to resist salt and calcium accumulation better than other brands. They are well made and come with various fitting so they can be submerged or otherwise. I've used them as wave-makers, they also stand up to the constant cycling on and off that has killed many other pumps. I use one for my kalk stirrer. I've also used the EHEIM pumps as return pumps.
These are great pumps and I highly recommend them.
Silent! By Russell on 11/22/2014Russell would recommend this product to a friendBought this pump to replace a mag drive because my wife was tired of the "hum". This did exactly that. It was so quiet compared to my old pump i was worried it wasn't working but it was working perfectly and no more hum!
Great pump By jonathan on 6/23/2012jonathan would recommend this product to a friendMy second eheim pump. They are quiet and dependable.
great pump By Brian on 5/4/2012Brian would recommend this product to a friendI have two of these pumps. One of them is 20 years old. i just bought another one and these pumps for the money a incredible.
I never have had one problem with Eheim. If you want reliability then these are for you. i wont use anything else...
Eheim By Milton on 5/2/2012Milton would recommend this product to a friendEheim, what else needs to be said, you may pay a little more but it will be one part of your system you don't have to worry about.