- Brine Shrimp Pellet Fish Food - Cobalt Aquatics
- Brine Shrimp formula for tropical and marine fish
- Nutritionally balanced, palatable, high algae content formula
- Enhanced with Probiotics (Bascillus sp. bacteria) to improve digestion and reduce waste in aquarium
- Contains Cobalt Blue Pellets - triple vitamin dose and immunostimulants to help fish fight off disease
- Crude Protein - Min 44%
- Crude Fat - Min 10%
- Crude Fiber - Min 3.0%
- Phosphorus - Min 1.0%
- Moisture - Max 5.0%
- Microorganisms at time of manufacture - Min 1,000,000 CFU/g
Do to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
SALMON FISH MEAL, DRIED BRINE SHRIMP, DRIED YEAST, DEHULLED SOYBEAN MEAL, WHEAT FLOUR, OAT FLOUR, GLUTEN FLOURS, FREEZE DRIED PLANKTON, FREEZE DRIED KRILL, DRIED SPIRULINA, FISH OIL, LECITHIN, BRINE SHRIMP MEAL, GARLIC POWDER, EARTHWORM POWDER, VITAMIN A ACETATE, VITAMIN D-3 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN B1 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN B-12 SUPPLEMENT, BIOTIN, L-ASCORBYL-2-POLYPHOSPHATE (SOURCE OF STABILIZED VITAMIN C), BETA-GLUCAN, SPRAY DRIED EGG, CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, D1 CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, NIACIN, D-BIOTIN, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE MONOITRATE, MENADIONE SUSIUM BISULFITE COMPLEX, PURIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, DRIED BACILLUS SUBTILIS FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED BACILLUS LICHENIFORMIS FERMENTATION PRODUCT, METHIONINE, NATURAL COLORING
Not impressed By Shelley on 10/29/2014Shelley wouldn't recommend this product to a friendPellets are really big. I have three 5-6inch tangs and they won't eat them. Plus, the pellets sink to the bottom very quickly. Won't buy this product again.
Sinks like rocks! By Top Secret on 4/4/2013Top Secret wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI would not have imagined these pellets would sink at the speed that they do but they simply fall to the bottom of the tank quicker than rocks would.
Welcome to Week 15 of 52 Weeks of Reefing! This w ...
No related items recommended for this product.