- Cayman Sun Single Ended (mogul) Metal Halide Reflector - Hamilton
Cayman Sun Single Ended (mogul) Reflector from Hamilton. Bulbs sold separately.
Compatible with 175w and 250w Mogul Metal Halide Lamps Only
- German-made mirror finish increases light output
- Rust proof, aluminum housing with black powder coated finish
- Plugs into Hamilton, Lumatek, Sunlight or Galaxy ballast
- Includes 12 Ft cord with Hamilton 3-prong quick disconnect
- Tempered glass lens for UV filtering
- Steel suspension cables
The Cayman Sun from Hamilton is a great reflector that can be used with 175w or 250w single ended metal halide lamps. The reflector will plug directly into many different brands of ballasts including Hamilton and Luxcore ballasts.
- Use with Single Ended (mogul) metal halide bulbs
- Dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 5" H
- 12-foot cord
1x Cayman Sun Single Ended Reflector
1x Suspension/Hanging Kit
Note: Bulb and Ballast sold separately.
Week 18: Aquarium Lighting: Replicating the sun over the world's reefs | 52 Weeks of Reefing #BRS160This week we are going to start five weeks of ligh ...
Week 20: Metal Halide lighting and the reef tank: A recipe for success | 52 Weeks of Reefing #BRS160Today’s episode is our second of five where we r ...
Starting at: $53.99
Starting at: $79.99
Out of stock