- CaribSea ARM Reactor Media - Small
ARM Coarse Reactor Media contains calcium, carbonate, and trace elements.
- Nearly 50x the Strontium of other brands (7390ppm)
- Precision grading allows for maximum carbon dioxide penetration
- No gastropod shells means the lowest phosphate content (less than 1/10th of 1ppm)
- Highest solubility of any reactor media (metastable at 8.2)
Note: CaribSea Small ARM reactor media, works best in a calcium reactors secondary chamber to polish off any residual CO2 that may be present. We suggest using the Course or Extra course in the main chamber of a calcium reactor.
One of the most trusted media for calcium reactors in the industry. The media is a complete solution which includes both calcium and carbonate as well as essential trace elements.
The media comes in three forms Small, Coarse and Extra Coarse.
- Small – Provides the most surface area which maximizes the amount of calcium and carbonate which can be added to the tank. *The small size can clog many reactors and may require on-going maintenance.
- Coarse – larger size granules which are less likely to clog equipment.
- Extra Coarse – Largest size granules and the least likely to clog equipment which results in the lowest maintenance option.
Note: All ARM media is packaged by volume in a 1 gallon container. Weights may vary from container to container.
Good for cotroling effluent Ph By Mohamed on 10/25/2014Mohamed would recommend this product to a friendI use the ARM Small media in the effluent chamber installed after my calcium reactor to increase the effluent PH, because the media is really fine it will push the PH from 6.4 in the mean reactor to about one point up, this helps in keeping my tank PH @ 8.2 easily.
There are no videos related to this product.
Special Price: $50.99