ClorAm-X Chlorine and Chloramine Remover - Hikari
4 oz ClorAm-X Ammonia Remover - Hikari
Earn 40 Reward Points Earn 20 Reward Points$4.59
16 oz ClorAm-X Ammonia Remover - Hikari
Earn 90 Reward Points Earn 45 Reward Points$9.19
Remove chlorine, chloramines and ammonia from your reef tank with Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X. ClorAm-X uses a patented molecule to destroy chloramine and then removes the ammonia and chlorine before the health of your fish is impacted.
- Won't affect dissolved oxygen levels
- Reduces pH drop
- Use for pond, freshwater or marine fishes
- Non-Toxic to humans, pets & aquatic life
Hikari Directions for Use
- To remove and detoxify ammonia, chlorine and chloramines from water for aquariums or ponds, to condition new tap water or for chlorine and chloramine removal, add 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) of Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X per 10 gallons of water.
- To remove ammonia in existing aquariums or ponds add 1 teaspoonful of Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X to each 10 gallons of water for each measured 1.0 mg/L of total ammonia (=0.85 mg/L total ammonia-nitrogen).
- For protecting fishes and aquatic invertebrates during shipping add 1 teaspoonful of Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X to each 10 gallons of water for each expected 1.0 mg/L of total ammonia (=0.85 mg/L total ammonia-nitrogen). May be used at levels up to 10X the single dosage.
- Hikari Recommendations: Use ClorAm-X as needed to eliminate and control ammonia at the regular dosage rate for each 1 mg/L, or fraction therefore of measured total ammonia or for each 0.85 mg/L of measured total ammonia-nitrogen.
- Contradictions: Do not use with permanganate-based or chlorite-based treatments. Nessler's total ammonia test will give false, high (or off scale) readings. Winkler dissolved oxygen tests will give false, low (or zero) readings.
|Product Name||ClorAm-X Chlorine and Chloramine Remover - Hikari|
|SKU||ClorAm-X Ammonia Remover - Hikari|