The BRS 6 Stage Drinking & Reef System includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO/DI water for your saltwater tank as well as supply drinking water at 75 gallons per day.
- Silver Air Gap Faucet
- Bushed Nickel Air Gap Faucet
The BRS 6 Stage Drinking & Reef RO/DI System includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO/DI water for your saltwater tank as well as supply drinking water at 75 gallons per day.
Drinking Water Features:
- 3.2 gallon pressurized water tank
- Air gap drinking water faucet
- Tank shut-off valve
- All necessary drinking water fittings
6 Stages of Filtration:
- Purtrex 5 Micron Depth Sediment Filter
- BRS Chlorine & VOC 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
- Omnipure Inline Carbon Block
- Pre-filled Single Deionization (DI) stage with refillable cartridge
Parts Bag Includes:
- 3/8" Push connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line
- Mur-lok Push Connect Inline Ball Valve for easy on/off
- Filter Wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Mur-lok Garden Hose/Utility Sink Adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adapter to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
- 3/8" Black RO tubing
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok Push Connect dual EPDM O-Ring fittings
- 10 Ft Each of Blue, Red and Black Tubing
- BRS 6 Stage Drinking & Reef Systems exclusively feature NSF-certified Universal and Chlorine/VOC Carbon Block Filters with 30% more carbon than standard blocks, GE Purtrex Depth Sediment Filters, American made DOW membranes and Omnipure filters.
- Dimensions - 16" x 6.25" x 17.5" (RO bracket) / 6" x 5" x 13" (DI bracket)
- Minimum Water Pressure - 50 PSI
- Max Water Pressure - 90 PSI
- Recommended Water Temperature - 77°F
- Recommended Max TDS - <300ppm
Water pressure can be increased by adding a booster pump before your RO/DI system if a pressure increase is required. Low pressure will cause slow production of product water, with excess production of waste water. Pressure over 90 PSI may cause damage to the RO/DI units filters and components.
Excellent Product By LandLockedReefer on 1/15/2018LandLockedReefer would recommend this product to a friendThis system is great. This makes 0 TDS water for the tank and great tasting drinking water for the rest of the house. My wife loves having drinking water on tap. I also use this to water the dogs, cats, and snake and the reservoir is the perfect size and refills quickly. I do have high water pressure so I have no problem hitting the 75 GPD amount. The clear canisters are nice to visually check the filters and the materials are decent quality. The brackets could be one size thicker but do not affect the performance at all, just my personal preference. Overall, a great system at a great price.
This systems works for the entire family By SaltySoul on 1/1/2018SaltySoul would recommend this product to a friendMy family was tired of tubing, buckets and having to work around my ro/did water production from the kitchen sink. This system is a win-win for all and super easy installation thanks to BRS video which takes you step by step. We get fresh drinking water and with a simple switch, I can produce ro/di for my reef tanks. No tubes connected to the faucet, my family is very happy! They now even make water for me! Thanks BRS!
Awesome filtration system By JMM on 1/1/2018JMM would recommend this product to a friendI’m extremely happy with this system. It does a great job filtering and even gets my nasty water to 0 tds after the DO stage. This thing is really the backbone of my tank and household.
There are no videos related to this product.
Starting at: $5.99
Starting at: $6.49
What is the dimension of the tank? I need to know if it will fit under my tight cabinets.
Are there instructions for this unit?..Looking to possibly purchase this unit. Installation in basement on utility sink.
These units do come with instructions, and we also have them posted online if you need them https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/instructions/article/6-stage-rodi-installation-instructions Have a great day!
Can I T off the unit before the DI resin and send the non-DI water to the tap, and have the DI filtered water go to my storage tank with float valve for my aquarium?
Is it possible to add the water saver upgrade on top of this unit?
Thank you for reaching out with your question.
There would not be any issues adding a water saver upgrade to that system to increase production and reduce waste water.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Have a great day!