The BRS 6 Stage Drinking & Reef RO/DI System includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO/DI water for your saltwater tank as well as supply drinking water at 75 gallons per day.
Drinking Water Features:
- 3.2 gallon pressurized water tank
- Air gap drinking water faucet
- Tank shut-off valve
- All necessary drinking water fittings
6 Stages of Filtration:
- Purtrex 5 Micron Depth Sediment Filter
- BRS Chlorine & VOC 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
- Omnipure Inline Carbon Block
- Pre-filled Single Deionization (DI) stage with refillable cartridge
Parts Bag Includes:
- 3/8" Push connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line
- Mur-lok Push Connect Inline Ball Valve for easy on/off
- Filter Wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Mur-lok Garden Hose/Utility Sink Adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adapter to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
- 3/8" Black RO tubing
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok Push Connect dual EPDM O-Ring fittings
- 10 Ft Each of Blue, Red and Black Tubing
- BRS 6 Stage Drinking & Reef Systems exclusively feature NSF-certified Universal and Chlorine/VOC Carbon Block Filters with 30% more carbon than standard blocks, GE Purtrex Depth Sediment Filters, American made DOW membranes and Omnipure filters.
- Dimensions - 16" x 6.25" x 17.5" (RO bracket) / 6" x 5" x 13" (DI bracket)
- Minimum Water Pressure - 50 PSI
- Max Water Pressure - 90 PSI
- Recommended Water Temperature - 77°F
- Recommended Max TDS - <300ppm
Water pressure can be increased by adding a booster pump before your RO/DI system if a pressure increase is required. Low pressure will cause slow production of product water, with excess production of waste water. Pressure over 90 PSI may cause damage to the RO/DI units filters and components.
There are no videos related to this product.