- 6 Stage 75GPD Drinking & Reef RO/DI System - Bulk Reef Supply
The BRS 6 Stage Drinking & Reef System includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO/DI water for your saltwater tank as well as supply drinking water at 75 gallons per day.
- 3.2 gallon pressurized water tank
- Air gap drinking water faucet
- Tank shut-off valve
- All necessary drinking water fittings
- Silver Air Gap Faucet
- Bushed Nickel Air Gap Faucet
6 Stages of Filtration:
- Purtrex 5 Micron Depth Sediment Filter
- BRS Chlorine & VOC 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
- Omnipure Inline Carbon Block
- Pre-filled Single Deionization (DI) stage with refillable cartridge
Parts Bag Includes:
- 3/8" Push connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line
- Mur-lok Push Connect Inline Ball Valve for easy on/off
- Filter Wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Mur-lok Garden Hose/Utility Sink Adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adapter to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
- 3/8" Black RO tubing
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok Push Connect dual EPDM O-Ring fittings
- 10 Ft Each of Blue, Red and Black Tubing
- BRS 6 Stage Drinking & Reef Systems exclusively feature NSF-certified Universal and Chlorine/VOC Carbon Block Filters with 30% more carbon than standard blocks, GE Purtrex Depth Sediment Filters, American made DOW membranes and Omnipure filters.
- Dimensions - 16" x 6.25" x 17.5" (RO bracket) / 6" x 5" x 13" (DI bracket)
- Minimum Water Pressure - 50 PSI
- Max Water Pressure - 90 PSI
- Recommended Water Temperature - 77°F
- Recommended Max TDS - <300ppm
Water pressure can be increased by adding a booster pump before your RO/DI system if a pressure increase is required. Low pressure will cause slow production of product water, with excess production of wastewater. Pressure over 90 PSI may cause damage to the RO/DI units filters and components.
Awesome system By Derek on 2/18/2019Derek would recommend this product to a friendAwesome system. Everything on point from the ease on installation, taste of the drinking water, filtration of the aquarium water, and the staff at BRS are great.
Great Ro di By trick on 8/20/2018trick would recommend this product to a friendDual purpose Drinking water for the family and di for my tanks. Great system
Awesome drinking and reef water! By Oni on 3/21/2018Oni would recommend this product to a friendThis unit is awesome! I live in Las Vegas and the water quality is awful 400 + tds. I got this unit because I wanted to save time and money from always going to the fish store. I installed this under my kitchen sink that has a two basin drain with one connected to a disposal. WARNING : Most likely if you have a under sink set up like mine, the included saddle valve for the drine lne would have to be installed right above the pee trap, unfortunately because I have a dishwasher, disposal, and two sinks that funnel a large volume of water it will back up into the air gap faucet. My solution was to get a DLA-12 adapter from https://www.freshwatersystems.com/t-airgapleak.aspx
I connected it to the down tube that connects the disposal to the pee trap and it solved the problem.
Overall, this unit is awesome and removed my drinking tds by 98% and reef water tds to 0.
It was so good I bought another for my family at there house! Don’t ponder if your thinking about a RO/DI system and get this one!
Excellent Product By LandLockedReefer on 1/15/2018LandLockedReefer would recommend this product to a friendThis system is great. This makes 0 TDS water for the tank and great tasting drinking water for the rest of the house. My wife loves having drinking water on tap. I also use this to water the dogs, cats, and snake and the reservoir is the perfect size and refills quickly. I do have high water pressure so I have no problem hitting the 75 GPD amount. The clear canisters are nice to visually check the filters and the materials are decent quality. The brackets could be one size thicker but do not affect the performance at all, just my personal preference. Overall, a great system at a great price.
This systems works for the entire family By SaltySoul on 1/1/2018SaltySoul would recommend this product to a friendMy family was tired of tubing, buckets and having to work around my ro/did water production from the kitchen sink. This system is a win-win for all and super easy installation thanks to BRS video which takes you step by step. We get fresh drinking water and with a simple switch, I can produce ro/di for my reef tanks. No tubes connected to the faucet, my family is very happy! They now even make water for me! Thanks BRS!
Awesome filtration system By JMM on 1/1/2018JMM would recommend this product to a friendI’m extremely happy with this system. It does a great job filtering and even gets my nasty water to 0 tds after the DO stage. This thing is really the backbone of my tank and household.
What is the dimension of the tank? I need to know if it will fit under my tight cabinets.
What are the dimensions of the faucet's base, and the adapter that fits in between it and the countertop? I have a 1.5" hole drilled in my stone countertop, which is 3cm thick.
It has a diameter is 1.75" on the retaining plate.
Are there instructions for this unit?..Looking to possibly purchase this unit. Installation in basement on utility sink.
These units do come with instructions, and we also have them posted online if you need them https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/instructions/article/6-stage-rodi-installation-instructions Have a great day!
Can I T off the unit before the DI resin and send the non-DI water to the tap, and have the DI filtered water go to my storage tank with float valve for my aquarium?
Rather than going to the drinking water faucet, can this be routed to supply water to the refrigerator?
Is it possible to add the water saver upgrade on top of this unit?
Thank you for reaching out with your question.
There would not be any issues adding a water saver upgrade to that system to increase production and reduce waste water.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Have a great day!
What is the size of tubing that comes with the kit? I'd like to purchase shut off valves and tees as part of my entire order. Thanks
Our RODI units use 1/4" tubing. Your fittings will all need to be 1/4" as well.
Have a great day!