- 400w Selectable Wattage Electronic Ballast - IceCap
Metal Halide has been a staple in reef keeping for many years. Luckily technology is keeping up with one of the older methods of lighting reef tanks. The IceCap Electronic ballasts give the best of all worlds with remarkable energy efficiency compared to all other ballasts on the market today, and the ability to fine-tune the power setting to the type of bulb that it is running while using a tried and true metal halide lamp. IceCap Electronic Ballasts work with most single ended (mogul) and double ended lamps.
- Fast start-up, low heat, silent operation
- More lumens generated per watt
- Runs all mogul & double ended MH lamps
- Wired with female receptacle
- Built-in circuit breaker
- Anodized extruded aluminum body
- 3-year MFG warranty
- Selectable Settings: 250w, 250w HQI, 400w, 400w Super Lumens
IceCap 400w Selectable Wattage Ballast
- Dimensions: 5.75 x 4 x 16.75
- Selectable wattage: 250w, 250w HQI, 400w, 400w Super Lumens
- Input voltage: 120v
- Input current: 3.30a~3.70a
- Input Power: 440w
- Power Factor: > .99
*plugs are compatible with Smart Volt™ cords found on Reef Optix® & LumenMax® reflectors
Dying after 2 months By chad on 11/26/2018chad wouldn't recommend this product to a friendWould not recommend this ballast. Mine is tripping its internal breaker randomly for no reason after two months. This is happening regardless of load on the circuit that it's plugged into. Coralvue support is trying to get me to send it in for repair leaving me with no ballast during this time...
There are no videos related to this product.