75 Gram Reef-Roids - Polyp Lab
Earn 160 Reward Points Earn 80 Reward Points$21.99
Reef-Roids from Polyplab is a specially engineered coral food to enhance the growth and coloration of your reef corals.
- Ingredients: Marine planktons containing a species of zooplankton unique to Reef-Roids
- Formulated to minimize water degradation
- Feed all filter feeding corals such as Goniopora, Zoanthids, mushrooms
- Particle size: 150-200 microns
Reef-Roids was originally produced for feeding the Goniopora genus but later became popular for feeding all filter feeding corals in your saltwater aquarium. Reef-roids is NOT made with processed fish meals or other ingredients that can rapidly degrade water quality. Reef-roids is a mixture of naturally occurring marine planktons including a specific species of zooplankton that is unique to our product. It mixes well into water and does not float to the surface minimizing food waste. For best results, turn off any circulation in your reef tank and use a bottle, syringe or feeding tool to target feed your corals.
- 75 Grams - feeds 100 gallon reef tank for 3 months using 2 times per week
- Crude Protein (min) - 60%
- Crude Lipid (min) - 20%
- Crude Fiber (max) - 8%
- Ash (max) - 6%
- Moisture (max) - 6%
- Astaxanthin 150-200 ppm
Due to customs restrictions, we are unable to ship this product to Canada.
|Product Name||75 Gram Reef-Roids - Polyp Lab|
|Short name for grouped product||75 Gram Reef-Roids|