2.5 Gallon Hydroplex Fish Treatment
Ruby Reef’s Hydroplex is an extremely broad-spectrum treatment for external fish parasites and pathogenic bacteria, and is perfect as a dip for new arrivals. New fish can often come from unknown conditions and may harbor parasites such as flukes, copepods, protazoa, and ich, as well as harmful bacteria. Hydroplex quickly penetrates ito the fish's surface tissues and removes active parasites, bacteria, and fungus that may be attached to your new fish. Using the included dispensing bottle, it is very fast and easy to prepare a dipping solution for new arrivals.
- Doesn’t contain copper
- Perfect dip solution for new fish
- Quickly eliminates external parasites, bacteria, and protazoa from fish
- Can be used in quarantine systems
- Built-In measuring chamber for convenient dispensing
Hydroplex removes the damaging parasites and also helps to heal open wounds. It can be used at a lower dose in hospital and quarantine tanks to prevent infections and aid in the recovery process. Whether treating at first arrival or in quarantine, Hydroplex can be an effective treatment option to prevent many varieties of harmful organisms, both larger and microscopic, from reaching your display aquarium.
Directions for Use
Used as a Dip
- Allow water in transport bag to reach temperature equilibrium with display or quarantine tank.
- After initial acclimation, transfer contents of bag including water and fish or corals (corals should be closed) or invertebrates into a premeasured container.
- Add Hydroplex to container at a ratio of 1 oz. (30 ml) per quart (1 liter) of water. Aquarium water can be added to the container to make up solution, if needed.
- Leave livestock in water for 10 minutes, then transfer livestock into display or quarantine tank, diposing of dip water.
Note: If a fish shows undue stress during dip, remove them, as the job is done.
Use in Quarantine/Hospital Tanks
- Add 2 oz. (60 ml) of Hydroplex per 5 gal. (20 liters) of water.
- Dosage may be repeated after 24 hours and every 48 hours thereafter for up to 7 days.
Note: Do not use carbon filtration or other chemical absorbents.
CAUTION: This product is not reef safe; do not use in display aquarium. Not recommended for cephalapods or invertebrate quarantine tanks.
|Short name for grouped product||2.5 Gal. Hydroplex|
Login and Registration Form