AF Rock Mix (40 lbs / 18kg) - Aquaforest
Aquaforest Rocks are an artificial alternative to natural live rock designed from a lightweight and highly porous material that is easy to cut, arrange, and combine using Stone Fix for hassle-free aquascaping. The porous nature of AF Rocks makes them the perfect filtration medium and habitat for beneficial bacteria, supporting biochemical processes and ensuring long-term biological balance in your tank. The product has been thoroughly laboratory tested to ensure that no undesirable chemicals are released into the water. The calcium carbonate content of the rocks will help to stabilize your tank’s pH and KH, which in turn will facilitate the calcification of coral skeletons for faster growth.
- Artificial rock created from natural, lightweight ingredients
- Resembles natural live rock, but without the unwanted pests
- Free from contaminants, algae, parasites, and other harmful and invasive organisms
- High porosity to facilitate bacteria settlement (combine with Bio S for fast maturation)
- Doubles as filtration media
- Easily bonds with AF Stone Fix
- Will not leach unwanted chemicals into water
- Stabilizes pH and KH
Instructions for Use:
Rinse rocks in RO water prior to placing them in your tank. If using in a freshwater aquarium, AF Rock should only be used in water with pH level above 7.0. Due to the high porosity, the rock may break during transport. Rock fragments can be rejoined using Stone Fix.
Available in Two Sizes:
10kg / 22 lbs
18 kg / 40 lbs
Shipping: BRS makes every effort to securely pack the Rock. However, the UPS automation is not always gentle on heavy products like this and they do not consider this product insurable. Because of this, there is some inherent risk with shipping rock like this across the country and it is impossible to replace or refund broken pieces. If this happens most pieces can be repaired with epoxy.
|Product Name||AF Rock Mix (40 lbs / 18kg) - Aquaforest|