Installing the 150gpd Water Saving Upgrade Kit | How To Tuesday
To install the 150gpd Water Saving Upgrade kit:
1. Install the new membrane into the membrane housing and screw on the cap
2. Snap the membrane clips to the new membrane housing.
3. Snap the new membrane housing to the existing membrane housing.
4. Remove the waste water line from the existing membrane housing.
5. Route a tube from the waste water line from the existing membrane to the feed port of the new membrane.
6. Install the waste water line that was on the existing membrane housing onto the waste water port of the new housing.
7. Remove the product water line that connects the existing membrane housing to the auto shut off valve.
8. Cut two new product water lines and connect the product water lines together by running a line from each product water output to the included tube divider (Y fitting).
9. Connect the combined output of the tube divider to the product water input of the auto shut off valve.
That is it, you are done!
Connect with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BulkReefSupply
Check out our pics on Instagram: http://instagram.com/bulkreefsupply
Read our Blog at http://www.BulkReefSupply.com/Blog