- Home /
- Vertex Illumina Upgrade Kit
How to use this.. Its easy. You only need 1 no matter how many LED modules you add. By Shawn on 11/7/2012Shawn would recommend this product to a friendAs always, it takes a little trial and error to figure out how things work.
1. You only need 1 of these upgrade kits no matter how many additional LED modules you are adding to your vertex light. All of the necessary screws and thermal paste come in your LED module box.
2. The only thing this upgrade kit does is provide a plastic guide mechanism and two hex tools of different sizes.. for correctly placing your LED module on your vertex LED light bar. Vertex would be better off changing the name of this product... from upgrade kit... to installation guide kit (Need only 1).
Overall this very low cost product makes the installation of a red or UV LED module quite easy. (I can't find green in stock at any site). The upgrade kit is perfectly aligned to allow easy manipulation of your new LED pads.
1. Simply apply thermal paste to the back of your LED module.
2. Align the LED module in the spot you want. (Allowing for cable connection)
3. Apply pressure to spread thermal paste. (creating contact)
4. Tighten screws
5. Connect cable
6. Vertex software auto detects new modules when you turn LED bar on. You get full control over all red and UV modules.
There are no videos related to this product.
Install royal blue or red LED auxiliary module with the Vertex Illumina Upgrade Kit.
Deal of the Day!
Skimz Monzter SM203 DC Internal Protein SkimmerEnds in
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price: $349.9900:00:00:00
Deal of the Day!
Skimz Monzter SH1 Hang On Internal SkimmerEnds in
Regular Price: $121.99
Special Price: $85.3900:00:00:00
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427