- Home /
- Ushio Aqualite 20K Single End Bulb
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Ushio Aqualite 20K Single End Bulb'
Previously Asked Questions
by Guy Savage on January 21, 2013, @10:17 AM
do metal halides need to be supplimented with blue lights ?
Bulk Reef Supply Hey Guy,
They do not have to be, its really just a matter of personal preference. A 20k bulb like this Ushio one is already pretty blue, but if you wanted your tank to appear even more blue then you could supplement it with some blue fluorescent bulbs, or if you wanted it less blue you could go with supplementing it with something more white, really just a matter of personal preference!
Ushio Aqualite are German-made and come in both double end or single end. Various color spectrums enable you to find the right light for your tank. Ushio Aqualite lamps reduce the green light spectrum which can encourage the growth of "bad" algae on your corals.
- Ushio Aqualite 10,000 - simulates equatorial daylight at 5 meters of ocean depth.
- Ushio Aqualite 14,000 - higher blue tone - highlight your blue corals while maintaining color rendering for white rock and sand.
- Ushio Aqualite 20,000 - "blue lamp" - bulbs are blue in appearance and will help simulate a deeper ocean environment.
Deal of the Day!
BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System - 75GPDEnds in
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $149.9900:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map