- Home /
- Ushio Aqualite 20K Single End Bulb
Good Bulbs By Zach on 8/5/13Zach would recommend this product to a friendPurchased two bulbs, one 400w and one 250w. When I recieved the 250w bulb was damaged and after a 20 minute wait on hold someone finally answered the phone at BRS. They quickly shipped me a new bulb no questions asked.
Ushio is a great brand, the 20k is a perfect "look" to me and these bulbs are top of the line.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Ushio Aqualite 20K Single End Bulb'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Ushio Aqualite are German-made and come in both double end or single end. Various color spectrums enable you to find the right light for your tank. Ushio Aqualite lamps reduce the green light spectrum which can encourage the growth of "bad" algae on your corals.
- Ushio Aqualite 10,000 - simulates equatorial daylight at 5 meters of ocean depth.
- Ushio Aqualite 14,000 - higher blue tone - highlight your blue corals while maintaining color rendering for white rock and sand.
- Ushio Aqualite 20,000 - "blue lamp" - bulbs are blue in appearance and will help simulate a deeper ocean environment.
Deal of the Day!
Dual Inline TDS Meter DM-1 - HM DigitalEnds in
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $26.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map