- Home /
- Tunze Wavecontroller 7092
easy wave controller By matthew on 8/23/2014matthew would recommend this product to a friendMakes finding the right wave setting easy for your tank.
There are no videos related to this product.
Wavecontroller 7092 fitted with a membrane terminal and can control all Turbelle pumps with an electronic motor. It's capable of synchronously or alternately controlling two Turbelle pumps:
- Set the two pump outputs to maximum and minimum values as well as the pulse time for wave simulation.
- Oscillating flow for the direct or reciprocal operation of the Wavebox.
- Oscillating flow with Turbelle pump for the operation of Turbelle® stream pumps.
- Search automatically for the resonance frequency in case of oscillating flow.
- Use the ramp function for a gentle start.
- Set the Foodtimer with the touch of a button; in eight to ten minutes, a restart is begins automatically.
- If the Photo-Electric Cell 7094.05 (not included in the scope of delivery) is attached to the connecting port, the night-mode operation is activated automatically.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Biopellet Reactor Combo KitEnds in$74.9900:00:00:00
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427