- Home /
- Tunze Wavecontroller 7092
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Tunze Wavecontroller 7092'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Wavecontroller 7092 fitted with a membrane terminal and can control all Turbelle pumps with an electronic motor. It's capable of synchronously or alternately controlling two Turbelle pumps:
- Set the two pump outputs to maximum and minimum values as well as the pulse time for wave simulation.
- Oscillating flow for the direct or reciprocal operation of the Wavebox.
- Oscillating flow with Turbelle pump for the operation of Turbelle® stream pumps.
- Search automatically for the resonance frequency in case of oscillating flow.
- Use the ramp function for a gentle start.
- Set the Foodtimer with the touch of a button; in eight to ten minutes, a restart is begins automatically.
- If the Photo-Electric Cell 7094.05 (not included in the scope of delivery) is attached to the connecting port, the night-mode operation is activated automatically.
Deal of the Day!
Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152 Auto Top OffEnds in
Regular Price: $109.99
Special Price: $95.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427