- Home /
- Tunze Wavecontroller 7092
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Tunze Wavecontroller 7092'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Wavecontroller 7092 fitted with a membrane terminal and can control all Turbelle pumps with an electronic motor. It's capable of synchronously or alternately controlling two Turbelle pumps:
- Set the two pump outputs to maximum and minimum values as well as the pulse time for wave simulation.
- Oscillating flow for the direct or reciprocal operation of the Wavebox.
- Oscillating flow with Turbelle pump for the operation of Turbelle® stream pumps.
- Search automatically for the resonance frequency in case of oscillating flow.
- Use the ramp function for a gentle start.
- Set the Foodtimer with the touch of a button; in eight to ten minutes, a restart is begins automatically.
- If the Photo-Electric Cell 7094.05 (not included in the scope of delivery) is attached to the connecting port, the night-mode operation is activated automatically.
Deal of the Day!
EcoTech Radion XR30w G3 PRO LED Light FixtureEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427