- Home /
- Tunze Turbelle Stream 6125
The best pump I have ever bought! By Brandon W on 9/29/2012Brandon W would recommend this product to a friendThis powerhead is def worht the $$ becasue It blows krollia out of the water by far, but don't get me wrong they are nice. This pump is very quiet and I have it in my 90 mixed reef and I have no need to adjust where I want my flow do to the new nozzel wide spread flow. it gets the front just as good as the front all away around. personally I think just this pump alown would be fine for mixed reef, but since I like to go to the extream I like to add a little more flow, but I went Tunze all the way.!!!!
There are no videos related to this product.
Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
Quick Compare - Tunze Powerhead Pumps
|Energy Use||Diameter||Output Diameter||Controllable||Tank Size
|Turbelle Nanostream 6025||740||5W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||
|Turbelle Nanostream 6045||400-1175||5-7W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Adjustable||10-135|
|Turbelle Nanostream 6055||250-1450||4-18W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Yes||10-135|
|Turbelle Nanostream 6095||528-2510||5-21W||2.7"||1.96"/.39||Yes||26-264|
|Turbelle Stream 6105||700-3400||35W||3.5"||2.48"||Yes||50-525|
|Turbelle Stream 6065||1700||12W||3.5"||1.96"||No||65-210|
|Turbelle Stream 6085||2100||14W||3.5"||1.96"||No||105-265|
|Turbelle Stream 6125||3150||22W||3.5"||2.48"||No||105-525|
|Turbelle Stream 6155||1050-3950||52W||3.5"||2.4"||Yes||up to 800|
|Turbelle Stream 6255||1300-4800||58W||3.5"||3"||Yes||over 1050|
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427