- Home /
- Tunze Turbelle Stream 6085
moves alot of water and very quiet By Bill K on 5/20/13Bill K would recommend this product to a friendGreat pump moves alot of water .Installed it in my 220 ballon tank very quiet also you came direct the water flow very easy.Very happy will order another .Also spoke with Kevin at BRS when i need help to size the pump up with my tank he was very helpful and the water flow is perfect.
Moves a lot of water By Charles on 3/31/12Charles would recommend this product to a friendGood pump and it can be aimed as well.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Tunze Turbelle Stream 6085'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
Quick Compare - Tunze Powerhead Pumps
|Energy Use||Diameter||Output Diameter||Controllable||Tank Size
|Turbelle Nanostream 6025||740||5W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||
|Turbelle Nanostream 6045||400-1175||5-7W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Adjustable||10-135|
|Turbelle Nanostream 6055||250-1450||4-18W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Yes||10-135|
|Turbelle Nanostream 6095||528-2510||5-21W||2.7"||1.96"/.39||Yes||26-264|
|Turbelle Stream 6105||700-3400||35W||3.5"||2.48"||Yes||50-525|
|Turbelle Stream 6065||1700||12W||3.5"||1.96"||No||65-210|
|Turbelle Stream 6085||2100||14W||3.5"||1.96"||No||105-265|
|Turbelle Stream 6125||3150||22W||3.5"||2.48"||No||105-525|
|Turbelle Stream 6155||1050-3950||52W||3.5"||2.4"||Yes||up to 800|
|Turbelle Stream 6255||1300-4800||58W||3.5"||3"||Yes||over 1050|
Deal of the Day!
BRS 4 Stage RO/DI Replacement Filter KitEnds in
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price: $18.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427