- Home /
- Tunze Turbelle Stream 6065
awesome By John on 2/13/2013John would recommend this product to a friendAmazing pump. Very well built. Very strong.
Excellent For current By FNG Reefer on 4/21/2011FNG Reefer would recommend this product to a friendJust Excellent moving large amounts of water. Very different than a Hydor Koralia. Hydor Koralias shoot a very broad cone. Tunzes shoot a much faster tighter cone. I use 2 Hydor Evolution 1400 in my 92 corner to create a slow spiral flow through the tank. I use My single Tunze 6065 to shoot water across the top of the tank. Moves serious amouts of water, Glimmering is perfect from my 400 watt halide. Water hits the other side and creates a down current. Bit pricey. But achieves results not possibly with Hydors.
Great Pump By Downbeach on 12/13/2010Downbeach would recommend this product to a friendIf you don't need or want to control your flow, these are singularly the best units. I'm using two 6065's and two 6025's on timers.
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by Justin on February 23, 2014, @4:59 AM
Does this unit require a wavemaker, or will it work without one?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Justin,
The 6065 is a standard powerhead that just plugs into the wall and does not require a wave maker (nor would it be compatible with one if you had it).
Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
Quick Compare - Tunze Powerhead Pumps
|Energy Use||Diameter||Output Diameter||Controllable||Tank Size
|Turbelle Nanostream 6025||740||5W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||
|Turbelle Nanostream 6045||400-1175||5-7W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Adjustable||10-135|
|Turbelle Nanostream 6055||250-1450||4-18W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Yes||10-135|
|Turbelle Nanostream 6095||528-2510||5-21W||2.7"||1.96"/.39||Yes||26-264|
|Turbelle Stream 6105||700-3400||35W||3.5"||2.48"||Yes||50-525|
|Turbelle Stream 6065||1700||12W||3.5"||1.96"||No||65-210|
|Turbelle Stream 6085||2100||14W||3.5"||1.96"||No||105-265|
|Turbelle Stream 6125||3150||22W||3.5"||2.48"||No||105-525|
|Turbelle Stream 6155||1050-3950||52W||3.5"||2.4"||Yes||up to 800|
|Turbelle Stream 6255||1300-4800||58W||3.5"||3"||Yes||over 1050|
Deal of the Day!
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor – DualEnds in00:00:00:00
- Black Friday Deals & Doorbusters
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427