- Home /
- TIR Lens Kit for EcoTech Marine Radion XR30W LED Light Fixture
Waste of money... By David on 2/8/14David wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI have the first gen lights that I will say up front was one of the best things I could have bought for my reef... I have two on my 75 gal reef and love them. I decided to upgrade the lens on them thinking I will get more bang for the buck, but to tell you the truth, and its my opinion only, I don't see any difference in the lighting whatsoever. I have not seen better growth of corals on a stronger lighting effect brightness.... nothing! I just feel like I wasted $60 dollars on plastic lenses and really can't justify them. I would not recommend buying these upgraded lenses.. Don't waste your money.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'TIR Lens Kit for EcoTech Marine Radion XR30W LED Light Fixture'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Radion lights will communicate with any EcoSmart “w” enabled VorTech pumps in addition to any future equipment designed to work on the EcoSmart platform. Coordinated night mode, storms and other light- and water-synchronized features are what you can expect from the wireless functionality that comes standard with the Radion.
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 7" x 1.5"
- 8x Cree XP-G Cool White LEDs run at 5W each
- 8x Cree XP-E Blue LEDs run at 3W each
- 10x Cree XP-E Royal Blue LEDs run at 3W each
- 4x Cree XP-E Green LEDs run at 3W each
- 4x Osram Oslon SSL Hyper Red LEDs run at 3W each Features:
- 34 energy-efficient LEDs
- Fully adjustable for growth and appeal
- Output optimized for PAR
- Wide light spread
- Minimal color banding
- Fully upgradeable
- Modular LED cluster, lens and driver assemblies
- Capacitive touch exterior controls
- Revolutionary heat sink design
- Switching power supply
- Evolving software and firmware
- Smart multi-light wireless functionality
- Easy import and export of saved modes
- Real-time clock
- Multiple light period programmable
Connect the Radion XR30w with the EcoSmart Configuration Utility to a Windows PC and create customized lighting periods with fully adjustable spectrum and intensity. Opt in grouping and weather features are also enabled. The Radion is fully compatible with the EcoTech Battery Backup. In the event of a power outage, lack of light energy over the aquarium results in corals switching from photosynthesis (producing oxygen) to respiration (consuming oxygen). When used with a Battery Backup accessory, the Radion emits low levels of light intended to prevent corals from respiring, and therefore; your Radion will help to maintain an oxygen-rich environment for your fish during this critical time period.
Deal of the Day!
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - SingleEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427