jQuery UI Accordion - Default functionality

T5 UVL Actinic White

SAVE
$6.00
Click on image to zoom
View full size image

More Views

Quick Overview

Actinic White (Kelvin Temperature 12,000) is the first of its kind to offer a 50/50 combination on triband and actinic phosphors. Actinic White is a high performance upgrade, great for coral, live rock, and related marine life.

More
  • Quick Overview

Actinic White (Kelvin Temperature 12,000) is the first of its kind to offer a 50/50 combination on triband and actinic phosphors. Actinic White is a high performance upgrade, great for coral, live rock, and related marine life.More

T5 UVL Actinic White

67% Recommend this to a friend (2 of 3)

Orders over
$175
Ship Free
View Reward
Points Below What's this?
Ships Monday

Choose a size

Qty

24W - 24” T5 UVL Actinic White
SKU: 204374
Earn 13 Reward Points

reg. $19.99

Special Price: $13.99

39W - 36” T5 UVL Actinic White
SKU: 204375
Earn 14 Reward Points

reg. $20.99

Special Price: $14.69

Out of Stock

54W - 48” T5 UVL Actinic White
SKU: 204376
Earn 15 Reward Points

reg. $21.99

Special Price: $15.39

Out of Stock

Availability: In stock

Summary

$0
Please wait...

Related Products

Ask a question

Please Sign up or Login to ask a question

Previously Asked Questions

No questions have been asked yet.

Full Details

UV Lighting Co. was the first to revolutionize the Aquarium industry with its introduction of the triband phosphor mix and VHO internal reflector lamps. Since that introduction in 1988, UVL's aquatic lighting has been the number one choice for professional marine systems all over the world.

Videos

There are no videos related to this product.

Reviews

3 Items

• Great alternative to the ATI aquablue special By Lawrence on 2/11/2012

Great bulb for a alternative to the ATI aquablue special. Im yet to get it under the par meter.
  • Perfect for my reef By Alfredo on 7/27/2011

I bought this bulb to replace some old t5's in my fixture adn let me tell you it has been amazing the change I have seen in my corals. They started opening more and look happier. The light is very white, but is not a big deal for me since I have a 6 bulb fixture and combine two whites with 4 UVL super actinic blue. Overall is a great bulb great quality.!
  • An Okay Bulb By Austin on 11/22/2010

Have been using this bulb for the past 5 months. It is alright, is extremely more white/yellow than I wanted, but for the price I can't really complain. Nice bulb if you want to go for that look.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: T5 UVL Actinic White