jQuery UI Accordion - Default functionality

T5 UVL 454

SAVE
$10.00
Click on image to zoom
View full size image

More Views

Quick Overview

Great for reef and coral enhancement. 454 (peaks at 454nm allowing chlorophyll absorption utilized in natural photosynthesis) 85% triband ultra blue spectrum, 15% actinic spectrum. Ultra blue phosphors penetrate deep into the aquarium making fluorescent pigments (zooanthilia) of corals illuminate. Great complement to the Super Actinic R.

More
  • Quick Overview

Great for reef and coral enhancement. 454 (peaks at 454nm allowing chlorophyll absorption utilized in natural photosynthesis) 85% triband ultra blue spectrum, 15% actinic spectrum. Ultra blue phosphors penetrate deep into the aquarium making fluorescent pigments (zooanthilia) of corals illuminate. Great complement to the Super Actinic R.More

T5 UVL 454

100% Recommend this to a friend (2 of 2)

Orders over
$175
Ship Free! What's this?
View Reward
Points Below What's this?
Ships today
order in
14h 34m

Choose a size

Qty

24W - 24” T5 UVL 454
SKU: 204380
Earn 9 Reward Points

reg. $19.99

Special Price: $9.99

Out of Stock

39W - 36” T5 UVL 454
SKU: 204381
Earn 16 Reward Points

reg. $20.99

Special Price: $16.99

54W - 48” T5 UVL 454
SKU: 204382
Earn 21 Reward Points
$21.99

Out of Stock

Availability: In stock

Summary

$0
Please wait...

Related Products

Ask a question

Product Questions

No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!

Full Details

UV Lighting Co. was the first to revolutionize the Aquarium industry with its introduction of the triband phosphor mix and VHO internal reflector lamps. Since that introduction in 1988, UVL's aquatic lighting has been the number one choice for professional marine systems all over the world.

Videos

There are no videos related to this product.

Reviews

2 Items

• Just what I was looking for By Will on 4/27/2013

I've been trying different bulb combos out trying to get my colors to really pop, 2 of these bulbs in my 8 bulb fixture definitely did the trick.
  • Excellent Bulbs! By Aaron on 9/30/2011

i have these and the 75/25 bulbs and my corals have never looked better. I opted with the versions with the internal reflector, because I did not have room to add conventional reflectors in my fixture, and what a difference they make!

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: T5 UVL 454