- Home /
- Spectrapure Power Liquid Level Controller (Auto Top Off)
Incomplete By Joey Boy on 1/29/2014Joey Boy wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThe port where the tubing connects to the switch is not secure and can easily fall off with the slightest pull which would trigger the top off water pump to stay on and cause a flood. The sensor tube also needs an outer sleeve of pipe (perhaps 1-1/2" pvc) to keep it from swinging around in a water body that has any amount of turbulence.
If you don't have any snails or plant roots in your water body, you would be better off with a float switch type of auto top off.
great product works good. By Danny on 5/16/2012Danny would recommend this product to a friendgreat product but it's my first ato device. i do not any anything to compare it to as of yet but is definitely one of the most expensive ato devices out there
Reliable By Fawn on 2/12/2012Fawn would recommend this product to a friendSimple, yet reliable. I've had it working in my sump now for several months and it's been working flawlessly. Operates by a drop in the water pressure in a tube you mount vertically in the water. Would have appreciated a little more detail in the description before I bought, otherwise, satisfied with this purchase.
There are no videos related to this product.
The Power Liquid Level Controller by SpectraPure utilizes a sensitive air pressure switch to turn energy to an AC outlet off and on. It can be used to power a powerhead or a 115V pump up to 3 amps to continuous duty. The controller can be set to turn on and off according to the changing water level, making it a great option for continuous water change systems.
- For automatic replenishment of evaporated liquid on systems which require AC electrical control
- Controls up to 3 Amp continuous duty pumps and other 115 volt powerheads
- Great option for continuous water change systems & other level control applications
- 5 Feet of remote sensor tubing included
Deal of the Day!
Sicce Minú LED LightEnds in
Regular Price: $359.99
Special Price: $269.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427