Ask a question
Save Space in your sump with the Skimz Piramid Internal Protein Skimmers.
Skimz Piramid Skimmers come equipped with QuietPro DC Controllable Pumps that have six preset RPM settings that let you perfectly tune the water and air flow through your skimmer for maximum performance. The controller also features a feed mode that shuts the pump down for 10 minutes. The pumps push the air mixed with your tanks saltwater through the new R14 TinyAir bubble plate that has a ratio of 1:4 course to fine holes, reducing the bubble size and turbulence.
The Piramid skimmer collection cup is now rectangular allowing it to hold more volume of skimmate while taking up less space than a traditional round collection cup. Water exits through the micro-adjust gate valve that lets you precisely tune the water level inside the skimmer. The water level inside your skimmer is very crucial and changing the water level will alter how your skimmer performs with overall air intake and waste removal.
- Space saving pyramid shape
- R14 TinyAir Bubble Plate
- Reduced Footprint
- Micro-Adjustable Gate Valve
- Controllable QPS DC Pump with six presets and feed timer
Recommended Tank Volume:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 175 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 325 gallons
- Light Bioload - 525 gallons
- Foot Print: 7.1” x 12.5"
- Total Height: 21.5”
- Recommended Sump Water Depth: 8"-9"
- Model - QuietPro 6.0 Pinwheel DC QPS6.0
- Air Draw - 1380 - 1800L/H
- Voltage - 24VDC
- Power Consumption - up to 42W @ 120VAC
1x SP257 Skimmer Body
1x QPS 6.0 DC Pump with Controller
1x SP257 Skimmer Collection Cup with Lid
1x R14 TinyAir Bubble Plate
1x Micro-Adjust Output Valve Assembly
1x Pump Silencer Assembly
1x QPS 6.0 Venturi
There are no videos related to this product.