- Home /
- Skimz Monzter SM302 External Protein Skimmer
No related items recommended for this product.
Efficient Skimmer for Big Tanks By Dan on 6/20/2014Dan would recommend this product to a friendI have been running the Skimz 302 for about two years now on my 650 Gallon reef aquarium. This skimmer is very efficient and will reduce the level of organic matter in even a highly stocked aquarium. Although the skimmer looked complex to begin with, the installation was surprisingly simple. The skimmer allows for very precise adjustment of the bubble size and flow. The only challenges I ran into was integrating the US PVC sizes into the included european sizes. Also, the skimmer o-rings benefit from occasional plumbers grease to ensure a good seal over time.
There are no videos related to this product.
- Integrated cylindrical and cone shape chambers help reduce bubble bursting and surface agitation
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Requires feed pump of 925 GPH (3500 LPH)
- Body Diameter: 11.81" (300mm)
- Foot Print: 15.39” x 21.26” (391mm x 540mm)
- Total Height: 25.39” (645mm)
(3) ES5000 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 761 GPH (2880 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Deal of the Day!
Mag-Drive Supreme 24 Pump (2400 GPH)Ends in
Regular Price: $219.99
Special Price: $175.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427