Ask a question
- Cone shape body helps push bubbles up and reducing bubbles bursting
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Base Diameter: 7.87" (200mm)
- Foot Print: 9.17” x 9.17” (233mm x 233mm)
- Total Height: 21.85” (555mm)
- Cup Diameter: 201 mm
ES2800 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 206 GPH (780 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 13 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Good skimmer By leepink23 on 4/17/2015leepink23 would recommend this product to a friendOverall very happy with this skimmer, i previously had a reef octopus and this has a smaller footprint which is great. It's been a little harder getting it dialed in than the reef octopus but does a great job once it is dialed
Update after ~2 years By Ellery on 1/19/2015Ellery would recommend this product to a friendSo far after ~2.5 years running the SK201 I have had to replace the impeller once and last night the ES28000 pump failed and getting a shock from it. I still like this skimmer though but I figure the pump should have lasted longer.
Great skimmer By Morgan on 12/4/2014Morgan would recommend this product to a friendI have had this skimmer for about a month and it is a great skimmer. Only took a day to break in, is now consistently pulling a nice dark sludge. Very easy to adjust, and extremely quiet. Would definitely recommend.
Best value Skimmer By Ellery on 6/20/2014Ellery would recommend this product to a friendI've consolidated an AquaC EV180 & TurboFlotor 1000Multi with one Sk201 in my ~300 gallon system. With an addition of an Avast Swabblie this stays clean and efficient all week long. I may add my Turboflotor back on my Frag tank purely as a 2nd redundant skimmer though just to see if it makes any differences.