- Home /
- Skimz KONE SK201 Internal Protein Skimmer
No related items recommended for this product.
Great skimmer By Morgan on 12/4/2014Morgan would recommend this product to a friendI have had this skimmer for about a month and it is a great skimmer. Only took a day to break in, is now consistently pulling a nice dark sludge. Very easy to adjust, and extremely quiet. Would definitely recommend.
Best value Skimmer By Ellery on 6/20/2014Ellery would recommend this product to a friendI've consolidated an AquaC EV180 & TurboFlotor 1000Multi with one Sk201 in my ~300 gallon system. With an addition of an Avast Swabblie this stays clean and efficient all week long. I may add my Turboflotor back on my Frag tank purely as a 2nd redundant skimmer though just to see if it makes any differences.
- Cone shape body helps push bubbles up and reducing bubbles bursting
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Base Diameter: 7.87" (200mm)
- Foot Print: 9.17” x 9.17” (233mm x 233mm)
- Total Height: 21.85” (555mm)
ES2800 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 206 GPH (780 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 13 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Deal of the Day!
BRS Biopellet Reactor Combo KitEnds in$74.9900:00:00:00
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427