Ask a question
The Syncra Pro is a new generation pump designed to pair high performance with absolute silence and efficiency. Sicce's quietest pump design to date also utilizes unique thermal protection that prevents overheating and allows your pumps and tank to run cooler.
- Silent - Designed to be the quietest pump in Sicce's lineup
- High Performance - Italian built with high quality and performance in mind
- Thermal Protection - Proprietary overheating technology keeps the pump and your tank cooler and happy
- Manual Control - Manual flow dial allows control over the output, enabling fine tuning of the flow to your aquarium
- Adaptability - Can be ran either externally, or for absolute silence, submersed
What's in the Box?
- Pump Intake Cover
- 2 x Barbed Fittings
- Vibration Dampening Pads
- Warranty/Inspection Card
- Instruction Manual
- Max Flow Rate: 800GPH
- Head Height: 9.5 feet
- Output: 1" Male NPT
- Input: 1" Male NPT
- Watts: 50W
- Amps: 0.25A
- Cord Length: 7.5 feet
- Pump Dimensions - 6" x 4.25" x 4"
Dead quiet and powerful By MattCHS on 1/4/2017MattCHS would recommend this product to a friendI had a mag 5 pump that is horribly loud. I bought this pump for a little more flow and assurance it would be quiet. Hard 1" line with a short flexible piece and it's dead quiet. The cooling fans on my LED lights make more noise. Very happy.
Does the Job By Neil on 4/12/2016Neil would recommend this product to a friendI purchased mainly for mixing and pumping water from my garage into the house for water changes and ATO reservoir. Powerful pump that does what I need.
Loud By DurocShark on 6/6/2015DurocShark wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI sure hope this thing quiets down. The constant droning is really REALLY annoying. I'm guessing it's from having lots of head pressure (1" ID vinyl hose with some kinks I haven't massaged out yet.) I tried putting a sponge underneath, but that didn't help. I just has a terrible drone.
Very Quiet By Andrew on 5/12/2015Andrew would recommend this product to a friendThis pump is super quiet. The only noise is from being hard piped. I am sure if flex pipe was used it would be silent.