Ask a question
The main difference between the two is the audible noise level. The Pro's are quieter than any other Sicce return pump. The Pros also come in a little higher flow range. This chart here comes in handy:
The Syncra Pro is a new generation pump designed to pair high performance with absolute silence and efficiency. Sicce's quietest pump design to date also utilizes unique thermal protection that prevents overheating and allows your pumps and tank to run cooler.
- Silent - Designed to be the quietest pump in Sicce's lineup
- High Performance - Italian built with high quality and performance in mind
- Thermal Protection - Proprietary overheating technology keeps the pump and your tank cooler and happy
- Manual Control - Manual flow dial allows control over the output, enabling fine tuning of the flow to your aquarium
- Adaptability - Can be ran either externally, or for absolute silence, submersed
What's in the Box?
- Pump Intake Cover
- 2 x Barbed Fittings
- Vibration Dampening Foam
- Warranty/Inspection Card
- Instruction Manual
- Max Flow Rate: 550 GPH
- Head Height: 7 feet
- Output: 1" Male NPT
- Input: 1" Male NPT
- Watts: 29W
- Amps: 0.27A
- Cord Length: 7.5 feet
- Pump Dimensions - 6" x 4" x 4"
Very cool running pump By Alex on 12/27/2015Alex would recommend this product to a friendThis pump replaced a 10year old MagDrive5, I have to say this pump runs much cooler and quieter then the Mag5. I've noticed a couple of degree drop in tank temp due to this pump. When my second Mag5 return dies I will definitely be replacing it with another one of these Sicce Pro pumps. I've also noticed it to have more flow despite both pumps being rated very similarly.
Quiet By Kemly on 10/27/2015Kemly would recommend this product to a friendThis pump is very quiet and energy efficient. I like it.