- Home /
- Schedule 80 Cross Slip x Slip x Slip x Slip
Solid great piece. By Garcastle on 7/18/12Garcastle would recommend this product to a friendBeyond heavy duty. I used three of these in a new set of manifolds for in and out of a Hammerhead Gold. Anywhere I was going to use a "Tee" I figured out another purpose for the extra direction and in one case put in a capped connector with a union so I can add on later. This stuff will last your lifetime especially in you throw in occasional Unions.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Schedule 80 Cross Slip x Slip x Slip x Slip'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Bulk Premium ROX 0.8 Aquarium CarbonEnds in00:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map