- Home /
- Schedule 80 Coupler Thread x Thread
Better then the big store By Tim on 7/23/13Tim would recommend this product to a friendThese sch 80 fittings are great. Smaller then the big chain store sch 80 fittings so they aren't so bulky. Very important when they may be visable. Like hooking your loc-line fitting to it inside the aquarium.
yeah i'm first By Tim on 7/14/13Tim would recommend this product to a friendWay less bulky then the Menards sch 80 fitting. It does the job.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Schedule 80 Coupler Thread x Thread'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper.
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427