glass cleaner By woodapple on 11/6/2011
woodapple wouldn't recommend this product to a friend
Not a low coast glass cleaner. It works. You only need to remember to leave space behind the tank so you can use it.
No More Algae! By BobbyV on 9/15/2011
BobbyV wouldn't recommend this product to a friend
Please make sure to be careful when first placing magnets in your tank. Easy to pinch fingers, however the performance is WORTH the money!
would recommend By Sandip on 9/5/2011
Sandip would recommend this product to a friend
incredibly strong magnet - almost too strong - I work up a sweat and with the easy clip (extra item) very effective. Though I am concerned at the fact magnet also picks up any metal objects in the substrate - that is could scratch the glass (I've never had a magnet with this much power)
Worth every penny By Michael on 8/25/2011
Michael would recommend this product to a friend
Cost more than others but the performance and ease of use more than makes up for it !!
best mag cleaner I've used By Craig on 8/19/2011
Craig would recommend this product to a friend
I purchased the Hammerhead based on the other reviews here and I was not disappointed. It is MUCH stronger than the cheaper mag at my LFS. It won't remove coraline of course, but the handles the softer stuff with just one or two swipes.
Strongest Magnet for Glass Cleaning By Bill on 8/14/2011
Bill would recommend this product to a friend
I bought the larger magnet ant it cleans my glass in one swipe
I can see again By Lori on 8/1/2011
Lori would recommend this product to a friend
This is one of the greatest items ever. Cleans the glass with no effort at all. Magnets are strong and it gets the job done. I have had mine for over 5 years. Just change the pads when they wear out and it will last forever
Hammerhead glass cleaner By Joseph on 7/21/2011
Joseph would recommend this product to a friend
I use this for my Red Sea Max 250. Works like a charm, even around the curved glass.
Amazing Product By Matthew on 7/8/2011
Matthew would recommend this product to a friend
I bought this to replace a MagFloat that was having issues with the magnets weakening. This thing is an amazing product. Save yourself some money and buy this right away before the mag float, you'll end up buying one after the mag float anyway
Perfect results By Cliff on 6/13/2011
Cliff would recommend this product to a friend
I bought the Great White for 3/4 inch thick glass, and it is almost too strong, but with a little body weight put into it, it worked great. The first pass wiped away about 90%+ of the algae/crud, a quick second pass got the other 10%. Only took about 10 minutes to clear the entire front pane of my tank (96x30 inches).
Time saver! By Wade on 6/11/2011
Wade would recommend this product to a friend
Man, I can't believe how much quicker it is to clean the glass. It used to be a chore. Now, ~30 seconds once a week and I am done!
Very Strong Magnet By Shaun on 5/11/2011
Shaun would recommend this product to a friend
This thing works excellent! the magnet is stong enough to scrub through thick glass. I would reccomend this product.