- Home /
- Reverse Osmosis Screws & Bolt
$3.99 As low as: $3.79
Starting at: $7.99
Starting at: $5.99
Starting at: $14.99
Save the hassle trying to source locally By Eric W on 9/18/12Eric W would recommend this product to a friendThese screws are not your run of the mill standard panhead metal screws, they are apparently stainless steel! (this should be mentioned in the full details!). Make sure to get the proper amount for your bracket - (4) 200017 for each canister for example. Much easier to order them here, rather than drive to the big box and try to find the right ones. The last thing I'd want is a too small or long screw - dropping the canister off the bracket or puncturing the filter head itself!
Good SS Screws Hard to FInd By RJAllen on 7/21/12RJAllen would recommend this product to a friendI added a pre-filter to my ROI system. Purchased a 10' canister & bracket. I made a mistake and did not order the SS screws to attach the top of the canister to the bracket. Could not find them at the local hardware stores. Same your time & sanity and get them with the canister.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Reverse Osmosis Screws & Bolt'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- 10” Standard RO Canister Screw - Standard screws are used for attaching the canisters to a metal bracket.
- 10” Long RO Canister Screw - The long screw is required for the few holes where additional brackets or clips (ex. membrane housing clips) are installed.
- 20” RO Canister Screw - 20” screws are used for attaching 20” RO canisters to a RO bracket.
- Big Blue Canister Bolt - Bolt is used for attaching both 10" and 20” Big Blue RO canisters to Big Blue reverse osmosis brackets
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee SMS125 pH/ORP Controller ComboEnds in
Regular Price: $214.99
Special Price: $193.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427