- Home /
- Reverse Osmosis Screws & Bolt
$3.99 As low as: $3.79
Starting at: $7.99
Starting at: $5.99
Starting at: $14.99
Save the hassle trying to source locally By Eric W on 9/18/2012Eric W would recommend this product to a friendThese screws are not your run of the mill standard panhead metal screws, they are apparently stainless steel! (this should be mentioned in the full details!). Make sure to get the proper amount for your bracket - (4) 200017 for each canister for example. Much easier to order them here, rather than drive to the big box and try to find the right ones. The last thing I'd want is a too small or long screw - dropping the canister off the bracket or puncturing the filter head itself!
Good SS Screws Hard to FInd By RJAllen on 7/21/2012RJAllen would recommend this product to a friendI added a pre-filter to my ROI system. Purchased a 10' canister & bracket. I made a mistake and did not order the SS screws to attach the top of the canister to the bracket. Could not find them at the local hardware stores. Same your time & sanity and get them with the canister.
There are no videos related to this product.
- 10” Standard RO Canister Screw - Standard screws are used for attaching the canisters to a metal bracket.
- 10” Long RO Canister Screw - The long screw is required for the few holes where additional brackets or clips (ex. membrane housing clips) are installed.
- 20” RO Canister Screw - 20” screws are used for attaching 20” RO canisters to a RO bracket.
- Big Blue Canister Bolt - Bolt is used for attaching both 10" and 20” Big Blue RO canisters to Big Blue reverse osmosis brackets
Deal of the Day!
Hamilton Cayman Sun Double Ended Metal Halide Lighting System with LEDsEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427