- Home /
- ReefKeeper PC1 Expansion Socket (Bus connection for Elite)
49 Reward Points$49.99
$79.99 As low as: $75.99
$89.99 As low as: $79.99
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'ReefKeeper PC1 Expansion Socket (Bus connection for Elite)'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Control of the ReefKeeper PC1 Expansion Socket is handled by the ReefKeeper Elite via a two prong control line (3') plugged into one of the RKE channels. Program the Elite with the functionality you desire, then plug in your PC1 to the RKE and simply plug the device you are controlling into the PC1.
ReefKeeper PC1 Expansion Socket Specs and Features
- 1800w (15A)
- Integrates 3 virtual channels available to the entire system
- Power Rating: 1800W (15A)
- Two AC Outlets
- Three Prong AC Plug
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.2" x 2.5"
- See below for recommended applications
Recommended applications for the ReefKeeper PC1
- Chillers (over 1/2 horse power)
- MH (600+ Watts)
- Heating systems over 600 Watts
- Any load over 600 Watts
Deal of the Day!
BRS Bulk Magnesium Chloride Aquarium SupplementEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427