- Home /
- ReefKeeper Elite Titanium Plus - Digital Aquatics
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $71.99
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $80.99As low as: $79.99
Starting at: $69.99
Titanium Package great value By janesmw on 3/7/14janesmw would recommend this product to a friendI thought this was easy to set up and basically had running in less than an hour. I added float control to my Skimmer collection cup to shut off skimmer in case of overflow. Also added high/low level float alarms to the sump. For $299 you get a full feature device minus the internet, but I don't care about that feature anyway (I had it on my Apex and rarely used it). Soooo, yup nice product and I have experience with the "other brand" as well. Mike
Great product By Rafael on 2/22/14Rafael would recommend this product to a friendVery easy to set up but instructions that came with reef keeper where not helpful when programming, if it wasn't for BRS videos I would have been lost. Once it was up and running I had no problems and it was a great investment.
Great By Tom on 12/31/13Tom would recommend this product to a friendGot this a week ago, was easy to set up and seems to be working great. I have a technical background so it was easy for me, but I could see if you are not technically savvy how you could run into issues, but BRS has a ton of great videos to walk you through the set up.
Reefkeeper Elite for BioCube 29 By Mark on 11/6/13Mark would recommend this product to a friendI know the "Lite" product line would have been a suggested product for the smaller 29g nano size tank I have but I wanted all the bells and whistles of the Elite product. I am extremely glad I did. I am using all the included probes along with the ALC module I purchased to control my Steve's LED light kit for my BioCube. The ability to control the lighting, pumps and see the effect of all those with the MYReef product is very informative and it is a security blanket for me to know that my system is being monitored and I can tweak the settings easily.
A "controller" is a MUST to me for any aquarium setup - especially a salt water system. This was one purchase I was willing to spend the money without any regret and I am fully satisfied with the product now.
horrible support, unreliable By Bobwan on 10/31/13Bobwan wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI have the Elite with Net. ORP is 150 higher than my ozone controller, tried swapping probes. brown outs cause random alarms like low temp and low ph. plugging in usb to computer causes erratic ph and orp readings even with probes in an isolated cup of water. this sets off alarms.
Bad Product were is customer service By James on 9/12/13James wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI actually bought it with the net witch was a pain to get to work with no help to there customer service and when it did fail (did get to work) so i ran it it with out the net 7 months latter and many headaches latter and customer service being not much help the system reboots constantly and keeps changing my temp up and down was told to buy a new upgraded temp probe and did after and still wan't working then i sent the head unit back to be fixed and waiting for its return and waiting when getting it was told it was fine to replace the sl1 and did yet another fail there still try to get me to replace piece but I'm done
being that i have 3 120gl and a 90 i bought this with intent to hook up the other tanks was going to see how it work before i up grade and bought all the other pieces I'm glade at less i didn't make the mistake of buying the whole thing and at less can cut my lose now i try a different brand
A++ By Hen on 9/9/13Hen would recommend this product to a friendGood product reliable
Faulty product, poor/non existent customer service By Sunfun on 7/16/13Sunfun wouldn't recommend this product to a friendOrdered over $1,200 worth of the system. Attempted to set it up piece by piece. Worked ok until adding the third module then constantly started loosing time. Sent in head unit for replacement. Received replacement, system constantly rebooted itself. Attempted to contact customer service, their response will always be disconnect EVERY module then start adding them back one at a time until the reboot happens. Good idea unless you have 12 modules and the reboot is only happening intermittently. System now reboots constantly and DA refuses to replace it. Piece of junk, not worth the time. Highly suggest you don't purchase.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'ReefKeeper Elite Titanium Plus - Digital Aquatics '
Previously Asked Questions
Upgradeable and expandable aquarium controller from Digital Aquatics, the Elite comes with many essential accessories which other controllers require you to buy separately.
Quick Compare - ReefKeeper
|Head Unit||Power Controller 4||System Lab 1||Programming Coupler||Temperature Probe||pH Probe||Switch Adapter Kit||System Interface Device||Net Interface Module|
|Lite Plus||x||x (2)||x||x||x||x||x|
|Lite Net||x||x (2)||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Elite Plus Titanium||x||x (2)||x||x||x (w/calib. packets)||x||x|
|Elite Plus||x||x (2)||x||x||x (w/calib. packets)||x||x|
|Elite Net Titanium||x||x (2)||x||x||x (w/calib. packets)||x||x||x|
|Elite Net||x||x (2)||x||x||x (w/calib. packets)||x||x||x|
Here is a full list of what's included with the Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Elite Titanium Plus:
- ReefKeeper Elite Titanium Head Unit
- ReefKeeper SL1 module: pH, ORP, temperature, 2 micro switches (RKM-SL1)
- 2 ReefKeeper PC4 module's: total of 8 outlets
- ReefKeeper System Interface Device (RKM-SID
- Digital Aquatics pH probe kit
- Digital Aquatics Temp Probe
- 2 switch input adapters
- 6 foot bus cable
- 2 three foot bus cables
- 2 one foot bus cables
- 8 mounting screws
Full list of ReefKeeper Elite Plus features:
- Free software upgrades from Digital Aquatics are easy to install and keep your ReefKeeper Elite up to date with the latest firmware.
- MyReef software requires Windows Operating system
- Advanced 11 button interface makes the ReefKeeper Elite intuitive and easy to use.
- 128 x 64 graphical display with status icons, and a variety of other important information.
- The white backlit Home screen displays icons and easy to read information giving you "at a glance" system status updates. Easy scroll through function allows you to view all the data for your tank with the touch of a button.
- 250+ programmable channels allows for the control of over 250 outlets at once and ensures that you won't outgrow your RKE.
- Multiple mounting options keeps your aquarium setup looking custom and professional.
- Simple menu system for easy configuration.
- Night Mode is independently programmable allowing the RK Elite to activate the Moon Light Controller (MCL), dim display, and transition tank to a calm state
- 63 alarms with audible and visual alerts notify you when critical system parameters are out of range.
- 63 dedicated and programmable timers which can be mixed and matched with the Muli-timer in any fashion to create even more complex functions.
- Multi-timer function allows you to stack up to four unique timers to create any on/off cycle desired. This feature is great for dosing and other scheduled tasks that don't happen on a regular interval or for creating your own special cycle based on your needs.
- The Data logging feature logs data, for up to 32 probes and devices, onboard with over 1000 data points each.
- Data graphing displays tank data in easy to read dynamic graphs which allows you to quickly see when and where things are happening in your aquarium.
- Sure On metal halide control protects metal halides, in the event of a power interruption, by ensuring that there is a 15 minute "cooling" delay before they turn back on after power is restored.
- Light Timer with weekday/weekend schedules and safety temperature cut off. Use your RK Elite to set lighting cycles that cater to your viewing schedules as it changes throughout the week. The light timer will shut down the lights if the temperature rises above a set point.
- With the Moon Light Controller (optional) the RK Elite system can simulate a true lunar cycle.
- 2 Standby/Feed/Service modes gives the flexibility to configure multiple service modes for activities like feeding, water changes and other maintenance.
- Control functions can take any probe input and act on it with a user settable hysteresis. This includes but is not limited to pH, ORP, temperature and micro switches.
- Sumps and skimmers pump control allows you to program the sump and skimmer pump functions to be off in standby and even have a standby delay to make sure the system doesn't overflow or over skim food after a feeding.
- Wavemaker A/B and C/D pump control: The RKE features expanded wavemaker controls that allows you to set up multiple pairs of powerheads to get all the turbulent flow you need.
- Top-off control: controls a pump based on a micro switch for top-off and other features.
- Key Lock: keep other people from messing with your ReefKeeper Elite settings.
- Battery Backup: user serviceable and does not require service for replacement.
- Audible Feedback can be turned on or off
- Splash-proof Faceplate
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee SMS125 pH/ORP Controller ComboEnds in
Regular Price: $214.99
Special Price: $193.4900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map