Ask a question
This does include a 6' aquabus cable included. If you have any other questions, let us know!
The NEW ReefKeeper pH and Salinity Module RKM-SL2v2 is an expansion module for adding an additional pH probe and salinity monitor to the ReefKeeper. The SL2v2 can also handle a temperature probe and features 2 switch ports.
Full ReefKeeper Sl2v2 specs and features:
- Free software updates directly from Digital Aquatics
- Works with ReefKeeper Elites and ReefKeeper Lites. Not compatible with Reefkeeper 2's
- Accepts 1 pH probe with standard BNC interface
- 1 salinity input
- Accepts 1 Digital Aquatic temperature probe
- 2 switch ports for use with Digital Aquatics part #30-0017-000. Gives the ability to monitor switching devices and take action on that input.
- 2 bus connections
- LED status indicator
- Dimensions: 1.0" x 2.25" x 4.30"
Great Module! By Patrick on 8/3/2010Patrick would recommend this product to a friendSo, I personally love the DA gear, but this was an awesome addition to their module portfolio. Unfortunately the current range of salinity probes are undergoing a rebuild due to issues, but once that's done and they're back on the market I would say that this would be a requirement for anyone who had an RKE!