- Home /
- Reef Octopus Diablo DCRS 300 Recirculating Protein Skimmer
527 Reward Points
Regular Price: $585.99
Special Price: $527.39
Out of stock
Regular Price: $635.99
Special Price: $572.39
Out of stock
Regular Price: $649.99
Special Price: $584.99
Out of stock
674 Reward Points
Regular Price: $749.99
Special Price: $674.99
Out of stock
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Reef Octopus Diablo DCRS 300 Recirculating Protein Skimmer'
Previously Asked Questions
by Adam Lawrence on March 12, 2014, @8:48 AM
I know this skimmer is external but could you put it in a sump if you needed to Thanks.
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Adam,
If you have the room that isn't any problem at all (and its better, that way if it overflows it just goes back into the sump)!
by saoud on March 19, 2014, @10:38 AM
if i put it in a sump what's the best water level for it.
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Saoud,
The water level actually wouldn't matter at all with a recirculating skimmer as it doesn't effect the skimmer. You can place in whatever water level you like (including none).
Reef Octopus has combined the performance and efficiency of the Diablo protein skimmer with the controllability of a DC pump. This allows you to control the air and water flow rates to your protein skimmer thus allowing you to fine tune your desired collection.
Well Stocked Tank - Rated up to 500 gallons
Medium Stocked Tank - Rated up to 600 gallons
Light Stocked Tank - Rated up to 700 gallons
- Recirculating design
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body - stabilizes foam production for less turbulence in the neck area. Organic solids have more contact time to rise and collect
- Oversized 12" Collection Cup - flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Air Silencer - quiet operation and airline mount
- Control - precision control output valve
- Body drain
- Body Size: 12”
- Foot Print: 19.7” x 18.1”
- Neck Size: 7”
- Total Height: 28.94”
- Output Size: 50mm (1.5” PVC adapter included)
- Output Height: 9.56”
- 1" Inlet size for required feed pump
- Maximum Feed rate: 1000 GPH
- Suggested feed rate is 1 1/2 - 2 times the system volume
- Slow start up - pump will reach full preset speed in about 10 seconds
- Six controllable speeds indicated with LED lights
- Feed mode - press feed mode on controller and skimmer pump shuts off and restarts in 10 minutes
- Detachable controller with integrated memory
- Power Consumption: 84 Watts at full speed
- Air Draw: 2400 lph/84.5 SCFH* at full speed
- 2 year on pump
- 1 year on rotor
- 1 year on skimmer body
Diablo DC 5500s Pinwheel Pump Features:
*Aquarium set up will determine air and water results.
Item #: DCRS-300EXT
Quick Compare - Reef Octopus Diablo DCRS Recirculating Protein Skimmer
|Height||Power Consumption||Powered by||
up to 350 gallons
16.2" x 15.4"
|25.98"||45W||Diablo DCS 5500 Pinwheel Pump||
up to 600 gallons
17.7" x 16.53"
|26.78"||53W||Diablo DCS 5500 Pinwheel Pump||
up to 700 gallons
19.7" x 18.1"
|28.94"||53W||Diablo DCS 5500 Pinwheel Pump||
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee SMS125 pH/ORP Controller ComboEnds in
Regular Price: $214.99
Special Price: $193.4900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427