- Home /
- Reef Fanatic CO2 Solenoid Valve
failed By JZ on 10/11/2014JZ wouldn't recommend this product to a friendOften stuck closed, even from brand new. Called the manufacturer, who instructed me to take it apart and lube it. Really, I thought, I have to do work on a new item? OK, so I did. Worked fine for a couple months, now sticks open. More Chinese junk, but it says "Reef" in the name and has a little light on it.
Excellent By blazer125 on 2/22/2014blazer125 would recommend this product to a friendI just received this solenoid and installed it on my CO2 tank with a CHI regulator and bubble counter. I was amazed by how quiet and cool to the touch it was after one day of usage.
There are no videos related to this product.
110V electronic solenoid valve for CO2 regulator.
- LED on/off light indicator
- Power cord with three (3) prong plug
Deal of the Day!
BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System - 75GPDEnds in
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $119.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427