- Home /
- Red Sea Coral Colors B (Potassium) - 500 mL
good By joe on 4/23/13joe would recommend this product to a friendI use this with my BRS two part to add trace elements. Conversion is pretty easy to calculate
Red Sea Coral Colors B (Potassium) By dave on 2/28/13dave would recommend this product to a friendallthough i just started using this product i like the support i have recieved so far. there was a problem at first but it was taken care of now im a happy customer
There is much discussion in the reefing community ...
Ask a Question About 'Red Sea Coral Colors B (Potassium) - 500 mL'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Through extensive research, Red Sea has idenitified 31 trace and minor elements that help make up the skeleton and soft tissue of corals. These elements are essential to the proper coloration of SPS corals. Red Sea has divided these elements into four groups which make up there Red Sea Coral Colors.
- Red Sea Coral Colors A (Iodine/Halogens) - promotes pink colors
- Red Sea Coral Colors B (Potassium) - promotes red colors
- Red Sea Coral Colors C (Iron/Complementary Trace Elements) - promotes green colors
- Red Sea Coral Colors D (Trace Element Complex) - promotes purple/blue colors
Deal of the Day!
BRS Bulk Premium ROX 0.8 Aquarium CarbonEnds in00:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map