- Home /
- Red Sea Ammonia Test Kit
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Red Sea Ammonia Test Kit'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Red Sea Ammonia Test – Instructions
- 1. Using the syringe provided, place exactly 5 mL of the water to be tested into the glass vial.
- 2. Add a leveled measuring spoon of Ammonia Reagent A, close the vial with the cap and shake for 10 seconds.
- 3. Add 5 drops of Ammonia Reagent B, close the vial with the cap and shake for 10 seconds.
- 4. Add 5 drops of Ammonia Reagent C, close the vial with the cap and shake for 10 seconds.
- 5. Wait 15 minutes for the color in the vial to stabilize. 6. Remove the cap and move the vial between the designated positions on the color card, look into the vial from above and compare the color in the vial to the colors on the card. Choose the Ammonia level that gives the closest color match and if necessary estimate an intermediate value.
- 7. The color in the reaction vial will remain stable for 5 minutes. Do not relate to the color in the reaction vial after this time.
Note: This kit measures the total ammonia (NH3/NH4).
Deal of the Day!
BRS Bulk Magnesium Chloride Aquarium SupplementEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427