Ask a question
This is submersible and will work great as a feed for the Theiling!
Overall the pump will flow at around 300 GPH when the water is force to flow up around 4-5 feet. At 10' vertical head height the flow coming out will stop completely so at 1/2 the height the flow will be reduced by 1/2. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
There are no videos related to this product.
I would recommend this pump By Artie on 3/12/2016Artie would recommend this product to a friendII have been in the hobby for over 50 years and have had many pumps. I am very impressed with the Quiet One PRO 2200. It's quiet powerful and affordable.
Great value By Tyler on 3/7/2016Tyler would recommend this product to a friendI've used a couple Quiet One pumps over the years, and this is another example of a great value for the dollar pump... Nice and quiet with a great price point!
Works Perfectly, Very Quiet By James on 2/21/2016James would recommend this product to a friendI did not know that it was adjustable, but i was quite happy to discover it. It works great and is much more silent than my overflow.
great pump By Rookie on 2/2/2016Rookie would recommend this product to a friendThe is just what I needed for my pump to my 75 gallon reef, love it easy setup and is running great.
Good for the money By Landon on 1/3/2016Landon would recommend this product to a friendI am happy with this pump! There was some slight running noise and it doesn't tune the flow super accurately, but I was eventually able to dial in my flow and reduce the slight running noise by suspending it off the bottom of my sump. Ultimately for the money it is a really good deal and I'd buy again.
Quite One Indeed! By Gerry on 6/18/2015Gerry would recommend this product to a friendI bought this from lifeguard at the MAX expo about 2 months ago and I'm really happy with it! I have it running on my 50 gallon cube w/ a 4' high return line from the sump to the display and its more than enough power. In fact I have the pump intake turned at its lowest setting and ball valve slightly closed. I do also have it sitting on a silcone pad to help with vibration noise just cause my pumping pushes the pump against the sump. It's super quite! The Quality of the pump is solid. See it on BRS really make me feel that I made a solid investment. For the price and quality you can't go wrong!