Ask a question
The Quiet One pumps will come with suction cups to mount them to the bottom of the sump. While this tends to work great there is always a chance for a small amount of movement if the cups don't hold properly. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
These certainly can be run externally if plumbed in correctly. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
There are no videos related to this product.
Great pump for the money By CJ on 1/17/2017CJ would recommend this product to a friendGreat pump, use it for mixing saltwater for water changes . Used for pumping water back to aquarium. Powerful , gets the job done .
Excellent Pump By Tully on 12/12/2016Tully would recommend this product to a friendPumps like a firehose. Lots of power and quiet. The cord is kind of short which is great so you don't have to coil and try to hide it, but not so great if you have a long way to an outlet.
good pump By Darrin on 7/4/2016Darrin would recommend this product to a frienddidnt buy this from brs they didnt carry it at the time. but awesome pump for the money. 2 years running and still going. i will replace is when apex comes out with their high $ pump
For the price you can't go wrong By SwampThing on 5/6/2016SwampThing would recommend this product to a friendI've been using this pump for about 3 weeks now and I'm very pleased with the purchase. It provides more than enough gph at a great price. I'm using it on a RR 90 gallon with a 700gph marineland overflow. The biggest question is always how quiet is the unit...The pump itself is extremely quiet. But, it does create a small amount of vibration due to what i would call undersized and inefficient rubber feet. setting the unit on a small piece of foam corrected this issue. another selling factor is that it's rated at 49 watts which is good compare to other brands.
Great pump does what I need By Stephen on 9/8/2015Stephen would recommend this product to a friendWorks great. Initially had bad pump shipped. New replacement is great. Performs well a month later. No overheating, no stall or shutdown.
one word JUNK By DieselSmoke60 on 8/1/2015DieselSmoke60 wouldn't recommend this product to a friendpros....looks nice
cons ...way under powered ,stops sometimes