Ask a question
- Measures pH and Temperature
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH
- Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine tuning
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Factory Calibrated:The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer
pH Range: 0 - 14
Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point) with digital fine tuning
Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
There are no videos related to this product.
Works great until probes have to be replaced By Kim on 9/3/2011Kim would recommend this product to a friendUnfortunately, I have gone through 2 probes on this and need to either order another or get a different unit. Too bad too, because it works great when its working. I really like the pH and temp in one.