- Home /
- Ozotech Poseidon 200 Kit
No related items recommended for this product.
Great kit with everything you need By David on 3/1/2012David would recommend this product to a friendThats a great kit containing all the pieces you need to be successfully with you're ozone treatment. I combined with the reef octopus ozone reactor and works great!
All together makes a best quality choice for a good price.
I'm very satisfied with the results.
Outstanding value! By Scott on 8/30/2010Scott would recommend this product to a friendThese ozone generators are the best units made for aquarium applications! High output (variable), very reliable, and very well built. Compared to the other package type units out there, this is hands down the best value. You get the high output ozonizer, air dryer unit, and a quality controller with probe. With the seperate components you can service and replace most everything cheaply and in your own home. Similar all in one units are absolutely not service freindly, and if one part goes bad (ozoner/controller) the entire unit needs to be sent out for repair or replaced $$. Thanks for another great deal BRS.
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by Steven on March 31, 2014, @9:28 AM
Ozotech Poseidon 200 kit do I'm have buy extra air pump or right to skimmer
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Steven,
If your using it with a skimmer in the vast majority of cases the pull from the skimmer pump will be more then sufficient.
Bulk Reef Supply considers Ozotech to be the leading brand of ozone products available to the aquarium industry for a number of reasons:
- Ozotech only does ozone and they do it well. Their products are not a sub line of an aquarium company whose specialty isn't ozone.
- The Corona Discharge unit is replaceable by the aquarium hobbyist in just a few minutes, where other brands require the user to buy a new unit when the corona discharge wears out.
- 1 year warranty
- Ozotech has fantastic customer service. Troubleshooting and customer service phone calls and emails are answered promptly.
Using Ozone will have the following benefits in the aquarium:
- Healthier corals and increased polyp extension due to the oxidation and breakdown of corals defensive toxins
- Consistently clear water and proper light penetration due to the oxidation and breakdown of color pigments.
- Increased skimmer efficiency due to ozone causing waste particle to attract each other creating larger easier to filter particles.
- Oxidation and breakdown of fish waste and uneaten food.
Ozotech Poseidon specs and benefits:
- 1 year WARRANTY
- Patented Cold Spark Corona Discharge
- 12 VDC, 800mn ( AC/DC adaptor is included)
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Dimensions 14.25" x H 2.5" x L 7.5"
- Stainless Steel C/D Manifolds
- Factory Tested and Calibrated
- Medium Frequency, Solid State Electronics
- Wall Mountable
- Corrosion Resistant
- Unlike UV ozone generators, the output does not degrade overtime
- High output gas concentration for enhanced solubility
- Simple and reliable operation
- Easy to service, virtually maintenance free
- True 200 mg/hr generator at usable airflow rates
Safety Note We strongly recommend using ozone in conjunction with an ORP controller to ensure it is used safely. It is extremely important to use carbon on both the air and water output of the reactor or protein skimmer. Ozone is not healthy to breathe in large quantities so if you can smell it in your home at all please change the carbon.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Reef Chili Coral FoodEnds in00:00:00:00
Deal of the Day!
BRS 2 Part Calcium & Alkalinity Total Package with DosersEnds in00:00:00:00
Deal of the Day!
Refractometer for Reading Salinity with Calibration FluidEnds in
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $24.9900:00:00:00
- Black Friday Deals & Doorbusters
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427