- Home /
- Ozone Resistant Flexelene Tubing Sold by the foot
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Ozone Resistant Flexelene Tubing Sold by the foot'
Previously Asked Questions
by Barbara on March 12, 2014, @8:52 AM
can this item be used safely for drinking water ?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Barbara,
For an RO unit with drinking water you would want to use the RO tubing (1/4" if its one of our units) which can be found in a variety of colors at the link below.
Economical Ozone resistant tubing is perfect for Ozone concentrations typically used in the aquarium.
- Can be used with ozone concentrations up to 1% by wt.
- Flexible to -40°F
- High working temp (170°F)
- Does not contain Plasticizers
- Significantly more flexible than standard polyethylene tubing
- Certified to NST Standard 51 for use in food and
- Beverage applications and NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water applications.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Bulk Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate) Aquarium SupplementEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- hw Wiegandt
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- New Products
- BRS Apparel
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427